View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #19
Chelee

Esther, I am beyond THRILLED for you! That is such exciting news. You couldn't possible ask for better results then that. I love hearing things like this because it gives us all so much hope and encouragment which you know we all need.
I don't know if the Tykerb helped...but it sure didn't hurt. lol Something worked rather well. I sure hope you were sitting down when that call came in...could of been dangerous if you were standing up. And since you live in Southern California NOW I know why the ground WAS rocking and rolling. At first I thought it was just a earthquake...but it was no doubt you jumping up and down dancing & singing. That explains that! LOL Wooo Hooo...way to go girl.

Big Congratulations! This is truly something to CELEBRATE about. What are you waiting for...get going...you have places to go, people to see & LOTS of fun to be had.

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote