Thread: Please !!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:35 AM   #20
madubois63

Brenda, as usual, has the words and the spirit that just can't be beat. And Becky's point to ignore what you can't handle at a specific time is very good advice. There are times when I just can't be here physically or emotional for someone else; and I know to just stay away. But there are other times when you can't shut me up. The information, support and friendships here have saved my life so many times; truly. I learn about things that could happen and when they do happen to me, I am not so surprised and am able to make better decisions for a plan of attack than if I was totally in the dark. I for one have had things happen to me that the doctors don't always tell us about. I share what I can not to scare anyone, but to inform. This disease has become a chronic disease and we must all get through each step while working towards the cure THAT WILL COME. I've been through rough times, but always try to have fun in between. I hope that comes through in my posts and people know that no matter the stage, or diagnosis you can still have a good life. I appreciate Joe and Christine with all my heart and am very grateful to have a place to come and share the ups and downs. I am amazed at what everyone else has been through; I and gain so much strength through your stories. I also appreciate knowing that people care about me and are inspired by my journey. I hope never to offend.
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis
Herceptin Taxatiere Carbo
Femera/Lupron
BC NED 4/05
chemo induced Acute Myeloid Leukemia 5/06
Induction/consolidation chemo
bone marrow transplant - 11/3/06
Severe Host vs Graft Disease of liver