View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
CarolineC

Re: Disappointed, frustrated, sad, scared and a lil angry...

Hi Jessica,

I completely understand your frustration.

I have felt many times that my back is against the ropes and I`m not only fighting the cancer, but the system, and needing my voice to be heard, and that no one is in the corner of the ring with me.

It is absolutely frustrating and exhausting. The time and energy it takes to keep repeating yourself over and over again to new people or people that just don`t listen because they are the doctor and know more than you even though you have dealt with your treatments for 10.5 years is taking away from your soul and so stressful. Can`t they see that. I am glad that you have taken quick measures and are getting things in motion.

I hope you find alot of helpful direction ASAP in order for you to have the holiday you so need. I would like to send you a song, I hope you don`t mind, because you are an amazing woman, and you always tell us to keep the faith. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

When it says about losing in the video I put a positive spin on it and think of losing bad cells, a treatment that isn`t working, or medical staff that don`t help us; just as you have done.

Caroline
4 x AC, 4 x Paclitaxol and H (Neupogen for 7 cycles), Herceptin complete Nov 10
Mar–Apr 2010 25 Rads
Apr 10-Oct 11- Tamoxifen
Oct 11 – 3 cm met to sternum
Oct 11-Letrozole for 3 mths, start Clasteon-bone remodeller
Nov-Dec 11 - Happy 50th Birthday -20 rads to sternum
Jan-April 2012 Taxotere/Herceptin-6 cycles (Neupogen for 5)
Herceptin every 3 weeks-Letrozole added Nov 2012
CarolineC is offline   Reply With Quote