View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #14
SpitFire

Re: How to find a doctor that will look out for your best interests?

Juls and Sarah - Thanks for the encouragement. I am so confused because I have been told that my oncologist was the best over and over again by top people in the industry here. My OB/GYN who is on top of his game even credits the oncologist at every opportunity. I am seriously thinking of dropping him too. It is so insulting! The oncologist is so full of himself, and why not, everyone kisses his butt! He is young, but has older, more experienced doctors making excuses and covering for him!? It is pathetic! If I followed my oncologists advice, I would be stage 4 right now! I could go on and on about all the mistakes that he made and how people cover up for him and these are the mistakes I know of. How many more are there that I don’t know of? I have uncovered more since dropping my gifted breast surgeon. I am not at the right frame of mind, everywhere I go, I don't have anyone who cares. I have lost trust in doctors. And respect. I would rather get treated by nurses and strangers on the internet.
Stage IIb
9/2013 TCH
10/2013 TCHP
1/2014 End chemo!
2/2014 Lumpectomy Complete Response
2/2014 - 4/2014 Radiation
9/2014 Last Herceptin
SpitFire is offline   Reply With Quote