View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:15 AM   #8
madubois63

I love this thread!!! I am sure many others have stories too, but just feel funny telling. I'll tell another so that maybe they'll get the nerve to post...This is not an actual visit (I have had a few of those), but I do believe I have a guardian angel that has protected me from time to time.

I was about 20ish and fancied myself a photographer. It was late one night, and I was on my way home from where ever...I passed a church and thought that with the almost full moon behind the steeple, I had an amazing picture. I pulled in to the dark parking lot and positioned my car so that the headlights would shine on the building. I got out of the car and walked a few feet away from the car...my headlights went dead. This was weird because the engine was still on. I walked back to the car and the lights turned back on. Okay, I thought this was a little weird, but I still didn't get it. I walked away from the car again to get my shot, and yup...the lights went out again! I got a little nervous, and my hair was standing on end. I turned towards the car and the lights went back on. I got in the car and drove away...Who knows???
Was my angel telling me to get out of the dark, lonely parking lot because someone was lurking??? I'll never know, but I do believe if I stayed, something would have happened...
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis
Herceptin Taxatiere Carbo
Femera/Lupron
BC NED 4/05
chemo induced Acute Myeloid Leukemia 5/06
Induction/consolidation chemo
bone marrow transplant - 11/3/06
Severe Host vs Graft Disease of liver