Thread: a happy thread
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
loveher

a happy thread

Hi!!! I just felt like writing a happy thread since i think my previous ones were too uh not happy haha. that and the fact that i have a lot of homework and need a good reason to procrastinate : o

the good news is that mommy appears to be responding well to the xeloda/tykerb/herceptin combo yea! her ca 27/29 have been dropping from 350 to around 250. averaging 30-60 every 3 weeks. shes getting a cat scan soon *fingers crossed

despite the fact that im about 5 hours away from home, i've been feeling the happiest i've felt in a longgg time. im just really appreciative that i have an amazing mom and im really enjoying my classes and college in general

my moms bday is coming up, in oct, im trying to think of either making a surprise visit home or mailing her something big. any suggestions?

i hope everyones doing good, i just feel tremendous hope for all of us who are affected by this disease and i refuse to think otherwise. Stay strong everybody!

k im gonna go back to my very lonely looking calculus book : )
Hi i'm Sue. I've been part of the her2support family since 08'. My amazing mother Hong was her 2 stage IV 9 years and bravely earned her wings, I still love this board and continue to her fight. Plz reach out if you want to connect:)
loveher is offline   Reply With Quote