View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #27
Chelee

Re: ~Okay, 30 Minute Conversation and I Don't Understand A Word!!!!!

Oh my dear Marie, My heart goes out to you in such a big way. Don't beat yourself up for the way your feeling...it's very normal at a time like this. Your only human girl. You have been through he$% and back and this isn't what you planned on. Your life has been turned upside down and the reality of it all is hitting you every which way from Sunday.

I lost my Mother to advanced lung cancer two yrs ago and towards the end it was almost unbearable for me to watch. I'd sit & talk to her not knowing if she heard me or even knew I was there. The last thing I told her before she passed was to go be with her Mother and to not worry about me...I was going to be alright. It wasn't long after that and she was gone. I some times like to believe she did hear me. But was I angry...you betcha. Marie...what your going through right now is tough to say the least...but God understands and he still loves you. He understands everything. He is, and will continue to be there for regardless of how your feeling right now. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there Marie...we are here for you.

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote