Thread: Dear Friends
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #28
Sherryg683

Dear sweet Bill, all I can say is "it's about time". Not that we won't miss you terribly. I have always said that the worse thing that would come out of my death would be the pain that it would cause the ones I love. I would expect my friends and family to grieve for a while but I would quickly want them to get back to their lives, be happy and get joy in my memories. If they suffered too long, I would consider my life to have been a failure in that aspect. There is a time for grief and a time to move on and bring joy and honor to your loved ones memory by living a good happy life. It's time for you Bill to get out and do the things you need to do. I know you will still grieve for your dear Nicola but you have more important things that need to be done than spending your spare time here. You have been an awesome support for us ladies here, every now and then a guy like you pops up on this board and I am in awe of the concern and care given to us when you must be hurting so. I totally understand and support your decision and just ask that you occaisionally drop by and say "hi". You have been such a support for me here lately with my brother, and I want to say "thank you". Be blessed...luv..sherryg683

Diagnosed: December , 2005 at age 44
13+ positive lymph nodes
Stage IV , Her2+, 2 small mets to lungsChemo Started: Jan, 2006
4 months Taxotere, Xeloda, Hercepin
NED since April 2006!!
36 Rads to follow with weekly Herceptin indefinately
8 years NED now
Scans every year

Life is not about avoiding the thunderstorms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote