View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 12:10 AM   #66
VDC

Re: I think I'm in trouble!

I've had some glitches with my insurance refusing to call MD Anderson 'in network' and of course MD Anderson wouldn't accept me even as a trial participant without "in network" status. This fighting sure does get old sometimes.

Anyway, it looks like most of the glitches are now solved and we can progress to scheduling these injections. Hopefully tomorrow the last paperwork will be agreed by the insurance and MD Anderson.

In the mean time I had an appointment with a naturopathic doctor who did her internship with the cancer center of America. Interesting discussion. And, while I can discredit her on her lipid knowledge, I'm still deciding if she knows something about naturopathic oncology. I'm on the fence and decided that I would adopt the things that I didn't think could hurt me, and reject those that are contrary to accepted medical practice.

SO, has anyone heard of rubbing caster oil and Vit A on the affected breast and then applying heat? Sounds a little wacky to me but I can't really see the harm in it? Thoughts?
VDC is offline   Reply With Quote