View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 10:32 AM   #13
RhondaH

Thumbs up Thank you Al for understanding my frustrations...

I know YOU and LINDA have a far BIGGER fight than mine and keep you BOTH in my daily prayers. I know there is no ONE answer, but am thankful that we have this forum to express our views. I'm sorry that we are viewed as "Lemings", but in THIS fight, we are ALL looking for answers AND solutions (drugs, diet, exercise...WHATEVER) and I think we have a MARVELOUS group of not only ladies, but gentlemen who really come together to not only provide support, advise, treatments options, ideas and that is why I love it so much... no cat scratching, just input and love...in the REAL world. I come here to get information and GIVE information, how you process it is up to you. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

PS, Joe said it best in a recent post

"Our website has been averaging about 600 visits a day. This is a peer support group website which means that every one should help in their own way.

There are far too many lurkers out there.

Regards
Joe

just now I checked and there were 3 members and 42 "unregistered"

I came to and JOINED this site over a year ago due to good, sound information and support and NO name calling (people are fighting for their life and don't need that bs), but if THAT is going to start, I'm out of here.

Last edited by RhondaH; 02-23-2006 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: addition
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote