View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:38 PM   #2
madubois63

Very cool story!!! Since you asked for out of the norm, here goes...One night I was in my bedroom reading. Corner bedroom, second floor overlooking the street. We had no street lights at the time, but we did have a nearly full moon, so the street was pretty bright. Everyone was sleeping except me and my dog. He was outside on the driveway. I know this because he starting barking, then screeching bloody murder. I jumped out of bed and looked out my window to see what was up. There were 2 figures outside at the end of my driveway. One was black and one was white. I don't mean like African American and Caucasian, I mean just black and just white. Both were tall, almost elongated and had long straight hair. They both wore long flowing robes that matched their hair - black or white. I could not see faces, just the long straight hair hanging down. My dog kept barking. He was backing away from these beings. The freakiest thing about them, was that I could not see feet. They floated past my house - close to the ground, but definitely floating. I watched (as did my dog) until they passed the next house, and then just vanished - not in a poof kind of way, but more a fading. I was not drunk or high in anyway. I was not dreaming. There was no space ship. I don't know what these 2 things were, I just know I saw them...
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis
Herceptin Taxatiere Carbo
Femera/Lupron
BC NED 4/05
chemo induced Acute Myeloid Leukemia 5/06
Induction/consolidation chemo
bone marrow transplant - 11/3/06
Severe Host vs Graft Disease of liver