View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 07:01 AM   #10
crb

Re: Sentinel node biopsy tomorrow...

I'm back! Spent most of Friday at the hospital - hubby literally kicked me to the curb (had to get daughter to school, then he was going out of town)..LOL SO thankful my mom came and spent the night with daughter and I after I got home.

Did great with the surgery/anesthesia...I have a vague recollection of a nurse mentioning morphine and then later percocet - I said YES to both I have to say that the dye thing ahead of time was hell on earth...thankfully the rest of it was in the operating room. Only felt slightly nauseous once at home, probably from pain meds and no food.

Did great yesterday - went to daughter's lacrosse game (with my mom as a driver) and planning on going to her practice this morning. I just need to get out of the house and walk since my legs still work! Arm/shoulder is a bit sore, but only doing 1/4 of a percocet about 3/day. I know Advil would work better, but trying to be good and stay off of it for a few days. I took tomorrow off from work, and think I'll be good with a light schedule the rest of the week.

Thank you all for your wonderful replies and concern...I am so happy that I found you
crb is offline   Reply With Quote