View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
'lizbeth

Re: Ugh, Aflac Insurance woman brings tears.

Linn65,

I was at a new job for less than 3 months when I got diagnosed. I didn't qualify for obtaining disability insurance until I'd been at the company longer. Good plan on the heart insurance. I didn't realize they had that.

Since we don't have AFLAC maybe we could try Positive Affirmations and attract some dinero from the universe.

Here are your positive affirmations to help you attract money into your life.
Harness the power of the law of attraction to become someone who effortlessly attracts money, financial opportunities, and economic luck. Our positive affirmations will help you erase any negative beliefs you have about money. The most important thing for attracting positive things into your life is having a positive mindset, and attracting money is no different.
Use these affirmations regularly to take control of your finances and your life – The law of attraction really works! If you believe deeply and are willing to put the effort in to reprogramming your mind, you will attract more money than you can imagine is possible.
Money, success, financial health – all these things can be manifested by believing in and using the law of attraction – go ahead, try these positive affirmations and see for yourself
Present Tense Affirmations
I am wealthy
I always have money I attract financial abundance My mind is finely tuned for attracting massive wealth I always think positively about money I have many financial opportunities I always find a way to make a large profit I am rich and prosperous My life is full of abundance I am focused on achieving wealth
Future Tense Affirmations
I am becoming wealthier
My bank account is always growing Money will be flowing into my life I am finding it easier to attract money Financial opportunities are coming my way I will be financially successful I will attract wealth into my life Positive thinking is beginning to attract money into my life I am becoming rich My positive attitude is beginning to attract large sums of money
Natural Affirmations
Attracting money is easy
I effortlessly attract abundance I deserve to be wealthy My bank account never seems to stop growing I am highly focused on achieving financial success I fully believe in my ability to attract money I have a money mindset Money just always seems to come my way I naturally attract money and material abundance I am like a magnet to money

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote