View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:52 PM   #71
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Post kat in the delta

My Dear Friend Tom,
I'd been waiting on a response from you and then I saw this thread. There are no words.....I can say....but ...If I could ...I WOULD...Hug you long and tight--and whisper:" I am so so very sorry".......Dear God, she must have been a faithful servant to Him ,to you, and to your Father..as You have been to her..I know she is with you now...she has truly taken on wings .....Please stay and be with us on this site.or at least come alot and visit....-WE ALL NEED YOU--and love you---You have a dear and delicate heart......I have 3 sons.....only 1 ever gives me attention--HE used to never leave without saying to me, even in a whisper in HS, "I Love YOU, m.." He hasn't said it since he's been in college..but has shown it --HE always comes home to see me and he calls me alot-...".I cannot tell you how much that means to a mother...".You were and still are part of her ......I know she loves you for all you did for her...You made any suffering LESS--just by being there for her........Now, you have to live your life..This change will be hard. Take care of yourself, now, more than ever. You have been blessed by God to have a mother you admired and loved. I would love to hear about her......I need a role model to help me with 3 sons............
Please know that I care about you...as well as many others in this little world on this great site....I pray that God will lift this sadness and its pain from your heart.......dear ,most precious Tom.......
friend forever,
Kat in the Delta
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote