View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #14
vickie h

Hi Flori,

Have missed you and just tonight saw your number (I think) on my caller ID yesterday...my cat jumped onto the phone and erased all messages for the past few weeks. I am happy to hear that you will be getting that radiation to stop those nasty bugs. I love your idea of stripping down in the room. When I had rads, I went into one of those little closets but didn't have to wait out with the "crowd' and went directly into the rad room. Since I am not inclined towards modesty, I just walked in half naked. they were embarassed..but didn't faze me at all.

I've been a bit down with the anemia and lack of neutriphils and they are deciding if they can continue this treatment shoujld my numbers not rise enough. At least i am back home and even went to a baseball game today (my littlest grandson in Santa Barbara, where I'll be staying for the next week).

I'm sending you good wishes and lots of love for your upcoming rads. Let's pray that takes care of everything. Mucho love to you, Vickie

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Feb 04 IBC IIIC/IV er-/pr- her2+++
3/04 TCH X4
7/ 04 MRM 9/04 Taxol/herceptin wkly 1 yr 33X rads
11/04 skin mets 33x rads,10/05 Avast/Herc. 11 mos.
8/ 06 PET mets lymphs, neck
9/ 06 Navelbine/herceptin
11/ 06 PET NED
2/ 07 skin mets, 4/07 Xeloda, 5/07 add Tykerb
2/ 08 Tykerb failed. Doxil /Herceptin 6 months
8/08 PET skin mets, 8/08 Abraxane/Avastin
11/ 08 PET prog., skin mets
1/09 PET/CT progress, 1/09 Ixempra, 2/09 add Xeloda and low dose Naltrexone
2/09 off Ixempra/Xeloda
3/09 navelbine/herc/cytoxin 4/09 PET shows regress.7/09 start Topotecan. Failed.
8/09 extensive mets rgt brst, back and torso. starting Pazopanib clinical trial.
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote