Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #50
Unregistered

Living

What I do for a living is travel, stay current with immediate family (between my husband and myself we have 14 siblings), read, walk, and take care of my dogs -- Gizmo (a papillion) and Penney (a long-haired chihuahua). I love to cook and read cookbooks, I also keep up with my two grandchildren, Angelo and Carlo. I also keep very busy with my daughter (26) and son (21).
I don't spend as much time as I would like to on this board right now...my husband has recently been treated with gamma knife and his cancer that has been "hiding" is starting to appear in the abdomen and chest. He's a great guy and we've been married for 30 years. Right now it's very time-consuming between the internist, neurosurgeon, oncologist, etc. I can't believe we have a family oncologist.

What I do for a paycheck -- I am an Executive Assistant who works with a private investor who manages his family's portfolios and a private foundation. We have worked together for 30 years believe it or not. I have a great job with great hours (10:00 until 4:00) and a boss that understands family comes before anything.

I love "hearing" from everyone, and promise to get more involved in time.