View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 07:53 AM   #16
Colleens_Husband

"Miss Vavoom, I need you to be very quiet right now. This young lady crumpled at me feet could be a police informant, although I always share all my information with the police, or an agent of nefarious action." said the detective. "Step into my office, sign some papers, and there is the matter of a retainer, and I will be able to help you out.

Valerie Vavoom and Jim Rockhead slip into the office and before Jim closed the door on the crumpled woman on the floor he said, "I wish Agnes was here to tidy up this mess."

"Miss Vavoom, we don't have much time, the police have been casing this office, they know you are here, they are probably on their way to arrest you. Sign this contract right here. My fee is a 750 dollar retainer and I get paid 50 dollars a day. You do have cash on you, don't you? Good, now here are the keys to my car, it's the AMC Pacer with the odd colored front fender, you can't miss it, take my car to the Super 7 Motel on the Cabrillo Highway, ask for room 203, the magic fingers bed works in that room, and I'll meet you there in a few hours. Now hurry out the back way."

Jim looks out the window and sees a squad car from the Santa Cruz Police Department pulling up in front of his office.

"Damn! Detective O'Hare hasn't lost any speed in his middle age."

"Now, lets see who is camping in my waiting room."

Diagnosed in September 2007
ER-/PR-/HER2 Neu+++ 2.1 cm x .9 cm spicluted tumor with three fingers, Stage 2B
Sentinal node biopsy and lymph node removal with 3/18 positive in October 2007
4 TAC infusions
lumpectomy March 2008, bad margins
Re-excision on June 3rd, 2008 with clean margins
Fitted for compression sleeve July 16, 2008
Started the first of two TCH infusions August 14, 2008
Done with chemo and now a member of the blue dot club 9/17/08
Starting radiation October 1, 2008