View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #11
Mary Jo

Hello,

After reading the original post and reading the responses to your post I feel compelled to add my two cents worth. However, I had to think and think of responding because I felt I wanted to put something concrete down here. But, that's hard to do. Impossible I guess. How do we KNOW that God is real? How do we KNOW that He is with us every step of the way? How do we KNOW that He feels our pain? How do we KNOW that He loves us unconditionally and that HE didn't do this to us?? I don't KNOW but I DO KNOW. Does that make any sense??? To those who have felt the Hand of God - felt His presence - feels the Peace of having quiet time in prayer with Him - you do KNOW also. He's real. He cares. He loves and this journey we are on is something we will never understand.

Someone told me once that we'll never suffer as much as Jesus did when He died for each of us on the cross. So, we'll take what we have - do the best with it that we can - hope to grow in His grace and love and follow Him to our Heavenly Home when He calls us. Their............... the ultimate healing is ours. Their...............all tears will be gone.

Hugs to you,

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06