View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 01:59 PM   #10
Benk

Re: Looking for hope

Hi Colleen we have had exercise recommended and we both enjoy walking so we are going to start doing that more often and swimming , I'm also looking at suitable diets that aid the body to combat the disease. I also read up on the meditation We are close to starting chemo probably next week they are putting in a port in the next two days.
I have to the story's on this site are incredible what yourself and the other women on here have and are going through blow my mind!
I feel even further for you all as I work in an automotive repair industry that battles insurance company's all day but with health care here in Australia the cost is shared between health care insurance and government funding with some gaps paid by ourselves so we don't have to battle that issue.

Thank you so much for your advice the strength of all the ladies and this site have definitely given me hope and more positive outlook I do get moments of fear when some site says the herseptin doesn't work but I can't see that evidence when you read the journeys taken on this page.

Thx

Dx may 2016
Benk is offline   Reply With Quote