View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #32
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: A simple formula for changing the future

YES, I KNOW CHANGING THE FUTURE IS TRULY NOT SIMPLE. BUT...

Reading Neville and had to pass these Enlightenments on to you...

Normal consciousness is focused on the senses, and is usually restricted to them. We feel crappy. We must be crappy. We can see, sense, tell we are not in a good place.

But -- it is possible for us to pass through our SENSE FIXATION into an imaginal place which we have the power to conceive (AUTHOR, DIRECT, PRODUCE AND ACT within). We can fully occupy our imagined state of being and our imagined reality!

This is turn, in accordance with some as yet discovered and/or uncodified Law, somehow becomes more alive with an energy than what we perceive to be real, and is even more responsive to our mood and desire. We can occupy the mood were the desire to become real, thus making it become real.

We can override our senses which quite naturally "stay our eye" and distract us from our desired state of being.

"If this were not true, man would be an automaton REFLECTING life;, never AFFECTING it." Man, who is all Imagination is not tenant to the brain but landlord; he need not rest content with the appearance of things; he can go beyond perceptual to conceptual Awareness.

This ability, to pass through the mechanical reflective structure of the senses, is the most important discovery man can make!

It reveals man with the powers of INTERVENTION, which enable him to alter the course of observed events moving through a series of mental transformations in himself.

ATTENTION, the spearhead of Imaging, may be either attracted from without as his senses "stay his eye" or driven from within "if he pleases" and through the senses pass into the wish fulfilled.

To move from perceptual awareness, or things as they SEEM, to conceptual Awareness, or THINGS AS THEY OUGHT TO BE, we imagine as vivid and as life-like a representation as possible of what we would see, hear and do and FEEL were we physically present, and physically experiencing things as they ought to be. We must imaginatively PARTICIPATE in that scene...
Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote