Thread: caner vaccine
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 05:16 AM   #5
sarah

Re: caner vaccine

Understood but it's been proven that some supplements have none or next to none of the ingredients supposedly in them, there's a consumer group that does tests in America that is probably good to belong to, I live in France so don't belong to it but a friend periodically looks things up for me. Also fish oil can sometimes be rancid! So although I'm all in favor of supplements, I would like to be sure what they say is in them, is in fact in them. Today too many things including important drugs are made in China and let's face it, that's not an honest country, dogs died from fancy dog food (IAMS) that was handled or manufactured there. If big pharma starts to have more drugs made there, we will be in serious trouble. We need more consumer protections, not less. Price, safety, availability, innovation - these are all problems to solve and to solve with moral considerations. I agree Dr. Slamon couldn't do it on his own, manufacturing and distrubition and publicity were needed but if you see the film, even Genetech who made a fortune off it, stopped supporting him because they didn't believe him, luckily a rich patient stepped in. Also the FDA had said he had to prove it worked for all bc but of course it didn't. Obviously flexibility is needed. Watch "Dirty Money" the Netflix series. I actually think the health insurance companies are more villainous than big pharma who at least are trying to come up with new drugs. My insurance in America paid for my operation and then dropped me! so luckily I was moving to France, a more ethical country about health because imagine my trying to find a new insurance in America? Wouldn't cover cancer, that's for sure.