View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:43 PM   #7
RhondaH

Angry Whoa, Whoa, Whoa

THIS is entirely uncalled for. Sandy in NO way was offensive, she just MERELY asked a question and YES, people ARE supposed to be registered to post, but that does not in ANY way mean that they can't maintain annonymity. Joe began requiring registration to post as some "knot head" had the nerve to insult the whole group, but didn't have the guts to sign their name to it. In joining another message board today, the statement of " the people on this board are here voluntarily, so please be nice" was there...We have ALREADY lost alot of knowledgeable, supportive people due to "stupid comments"...chill out. If someone wants to politely ask a question (as Sandy did), then let them and if your having a lousy day, don't take it out on anyone else. I'm SOOOO close to leaving and not posting anymore (just lurking) due to rude comments. Sandy, I love ya (hugs). GEEZ...

Rhonda

Dx 2/1/05, Stage 1, 0 nodes, Grade 3, ER/PR-, HER2+ (3.16 Fish)
2/7/05, Partial Mastectomy
5/18/05 Finished 6 rounds of dose dense TEC (Taxotere, Epirubicin and Cytoxan)
8/1/05 Finished 33 rads
8/18/05 Started Herceptin, every 3 weeks for a year (last one 8/10/06)

2/1/13...8 year Cancerversary and I am "perfect" (at least where cancer is concerned;)

" And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote