View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 09:26 AM   #12
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Thumbs down kat in the delta

I think nobody knows the effects of Herceptin, and I don't know if anyone is researching it. Maybe we can start one on this site since this is the only site I know for Her2 people only.........I will post another new link to take a poll.
I also just had my 2nd dose of Zometa after the one yr. of Herceptin had ended this last August"06. I hope I will remember to complain enough to run a PET scan. Will that get my BRAIN, too?? anyone know ???
I haven't looked at the side effects of THAT drug, a biophosphamate for building my bone density. My Onc. gave it to me because I was complaining of my bones aching and my bone density test showed my hips were a -2.5=(if one part is osteoporosis then you are considered having Osteop)
Thanksgiving for me was a nightmare....I tried to make it simple....salad, meat, veg., fruit....Then my dear mother brought about 8-10 more dishes ....everyone left, and all I could do was STARE at the mess and leftovers...not able to organize ANYTHING even to put the food into my refrig.!! Then, a new maid did not show up the next day as planned, & hasn't appeared yet ....Another horror yesterday afternoon occurred when my youngest son in college told me he had invited a new girlfriend who was already on her way here from Austin, TX.....and everything in chaos and dogs had used rr on floor .........I left the house for about 2 hours before she arrived...I just could not take it !! I met her then, he took her to Oxford, MS for the rest of the weekend.... He did put JUNK in containers and piled them in one of the messier 2 bedrooms where I sleep--no sheets....Will things get better ?? Everyone just gets Mad at ME...I better look for that book now...................kat in the MS delta

Last edited by kat in the delta; 11-25-2006 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: left out
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote