View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #25
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: A simple formula for changing the future

I keep reading Neville and his words are mine. Recent medical issues have shaken me, made me feel vulnerable and fragile, shaken and distressed. Neville's words are reminding me of what I knew I knew.

So, I am sharing as this is so fundamentally important to you finding your joy and serenity along with your dreams come true!

I got lost there for a while. I misplaced my concept of myself. We are so much more empowered than we ever dared to dream!

Don't think of your dream. Become your dream. Live as if your dream were already a reality. Despite the pain, the weakness, the difficulty breathing. STOP BELIEVING IN THAT STORY THAT APPEARS TO BE PRESENTING ITSELF! See the Self beyond the self that is diminished. Feel smilingly confident. Transform your consciousness of your Self and you will transform your fate.

Identify with the hero in your dream! THINK FROM THE IDEAL VS. THINKING OF THE IDEAL!

What you want already exists. It is your task to draw it to yourself. Don't be a slave to your common sense assumptions. Master them! With intensity and force of thoughts and images. Be persistent. Throughout the day think and see all the details of your dream, feel how you would feel precisely what you would feel if dream were your reality. Let that marinate!

Live in a sublime Spirit. Hold fast your unwavering assumption of your wish having already been fulfilled. For it is certain, if you do this. Your fixed assumptions are predestined to be fulfilled!

Soon you will completely realize your dream. Be confident. Joyful and serene. Let go of all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire! Refuse to believe in that story! It is your fear, not your wish.

You already are what you want to be. Master your assumptions, master your life. Let the unseen become seen. Notice the power of your assumptions to change circumstances which appear wholly immutable! Determine the nature of the world in which you live by your consciously chosen assumptions and tenacious endeavors to experience them. Assume the wish fulfilled. Claim it.

Every moment you are assuming a feeling. It is unavoidable. All you can do is control the nature of your assumptions. This control is the key you now hold to an ever expanding, happier, more noble life, which you richly deserve.

With Love and Light,

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote