Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #12
Mary Jo

Hi Andi,

Awwwww, my heart is breaking for you. I wish I could give you a big old hug and sit and visit with you. If you'd like to e-mail me, please go right ahead. I thank you for your message to me the other day.

To comes to terms with our "life" is a journey we all are on. Often times I feel blessed to have had breast cancer and to be able to face the things we all need to face. To say the things we want or need to say. To live the life we want to live. Most importantly though, I've found it to be a time that I've HAD to trust and lean on our Lord and Savior and He is ultimately the one who holds our lives in His hands. The relationship He and I have is a special one. I thought it was special before breast cancer BUT (as I'm sure you all know) it is VERY special now. He is my ONLY constant. He is my ONLY source of Peace and Joy. True Peace and Joy. Life brings many joys - our families - our friends - our jobs BUT we all know that these things also bring heartache and troubles. Nothing in life is guaranteed.

So my dear friend...........may the true Peace and true joy surround you daily. I pray His healing Hand upon you ~ wether it be in this world or the next - none of us knows - but while we are all here may we grab each moment - cherish it - love and hang on to each other until the loving arms of Jesus hold each of us to Himself.

Much love,

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06