View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #3
Tom

Wink Outside the box

Wow Lani,

Just when I always think we have seen the best, another article blows us out of the water. What a novel approach. "If you can't make the kid play ball any better, then send him over to the other team".

This is great stuff. Imagine not losing any body tissue to grotesque surgery and radiation, but making them divide again and differentiate they way they used to before they went nuts!

I have to say I'm proud as a new daddy that our hometown has come up with this important research. Jefferson hospital has burned a place in my mind, as I slept on a windowsill there in my Dad's room for three months as he was consumed by his recurrent colorectal cancer. I can now say that I have a little better feeling about the place. Sounds silly, but those months took a lot out of my respect for the practice of medicine in this country. I hope they continue to be hard chargers to irradicate this source of pain and anguish for so many decent people. Let's get this thing solved in this decade. I know are brightest people have the talent.

Tom

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote