View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
spiritualabundance

What should I be looking for...

I received my diagnosis of triple positive on 8/20/2015, after finding an approximately 1.3cm lump on 6/6/2015. While I am patiently waiting for my surgery and then for chemo to start, what should I be looking for as far as symptoms of a spread? Anyone?

Today I have not felt well at all. Aches and pains in my arms, legs, lower back, and even in my lower belly, which is likely just my colon. I don't know if I'm getting a bug or something or if I should call the doctor.

Also, to top it off, last night I went to check in on my lump again. It was found upon my examination and then the mammogram confirmed it. It was found right on the breast wall, just above the nipple. Last night, I couldn't really find the lump as easily. It's like it moved, or got smaller, or something weird. I used all of the different positions, sitting, lying down, arm up, arm down. The lump has seemingly changed and I'm concerned because of my lack of knowledge. Did something leak out of it and it shrunk and now that is running through my body making me sick? I mean, what the heck??? Lol. This is just too weird.

Probably best to call the doctor, huh?

Any suggestions or experience would be fantastically awesome.

God Bless you all. This board is a beautiful thing, keeping me off of Google!

Thank you!
-Diane
spiritualabundance is offline   Reply With Quote