View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #38
PDBudin@AOL.com

What You Think All Day...

Hi Toril!

Good for you! The Victors in Life are the ones who KNOW -- WHAT YOU THINK ALL DAY DETERMINES THE OUTCOME. Thoughts are ENERGY. Positive, determined, focused intention and expectation may be wordless thoughts, but they are still MESSAGES sent to your body, at the very least subconsciously, as commands to be followed. I also believe that Energy goes out into the Universe, is sensed and responded to (by some as yet uncodified Universal Law) IN KIND. Strong belief and faith in your ability to heal yourself attracts abundant positive Energy to its source -- the thinker of the thoughts. The mind/body connection is real.

If you feel scared, anxious, concerned -- that is natural. Allow those emotions to be felt,and experienced, and then release them, as fast as you can. CHOOSE to replace them with thoughts full of -- I AM STRONG, BRAVE AND DETERMINED. HEAL. HEAL. HEAL. STAY HEALTHY AND WELL. I AM STABLE. AND GRATEFFUL WITH EACH DAY FOR THE GIFT OF EACH DAY, FOR MY HEALTH AND FOR MY MANY BLESSINGS. Humble appreciation for your PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT is essential. It is the RIGHT THING TO DO. It is full of LOVE!

Consciously remain OPEN to Universal LOVE, which is infinite. Let it fill you up to overflowing. Bring it to every experience you have. Offer it to every one you encounter. It will be returned to you tenfold. I promise.

I just had my every 4 month CT scans, which confirm -- I AM STABLE. I go every 3 wks for a triple dose of Herceptin. This is a spring break/vacation from 3 yrs of going every week. I have an ECHO every 6 mnths, to be certain the moniclonal antibody's toxicity isn't effecting my heart, including my EF (ejection fraction). My body is holding up, after 7+ yrs of Herceptin. I go for pelvic sonos every 6 mnths, to be told my ovaries look beautiful.

I am going to Ca 2/1 to see my daughter, son-in-law and baby Asher turn 2. Pamela is expecting another in July. Since my initial diagnosis ('95) and a recurrence into the liver in '98 (we now know due to my 80% pos HER-2 gene) I have lived to personally greet 3 grandchildren (in Boca) as they drew their first breath (in '96, '99 and '04). I remain confident in my healing powers, which we ALL have, and don't mind that some call me a walking miracle. YOU CAN BE A MIRACLE TOO. You only have to BELIEVE, feed your thoughts and nourish your body with its ideas, vividly see yourself far, far into the future and keep focused on your wellness. (I have chosen to always see myself at my now 9 yr old granddaughter's wedding, blissfully surrounded by family and friends and, of course, much LOVE.)

Sending you love and healing energy... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! You're doing a great job!
ANDI