Thread: hi guys
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
Joy

hi guys

I hope you are all hanging in there okay. I, myself am frustrated as my Tykerb rash seems to be worsening. I've been on it since May or June and thought it would have stabilized, but my face is so broken out with what even looks like cystic acne and it is so depressing. I'm wonderin what you guys think? Should I look into clindamycin? Put a bag over my head and never leave the house?

I hope it means that it is working really well on the cancer and have scans on the 21st to see.

For those of you on Tykerb and avastin what has been your results? That was a conversation we had for the future.

I'm just feeling low again because, like all of us I want a normal life and feel like so many pieces of that will never be available. SO I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Any tips from anyone. You are all so wise.

Thank you!!!

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote