View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 02:45 PM   #5
donocco

Re: Rath protocol/Lysine

Journey

There is no way I can give you a 100% positive answer. I can only give you an educated guess and I doubt there is a problem with Lysine. The anti-her 2 drug Kadycla is an antibody (Herceptin) conjugated to a chemo drug known as Emtansine. Lysine is the conjugating bridge between the Herceptin and the Emtansine. Once Kadycla enters the cancer cell it is broken down into the anti-her 2 neu antibody, Herceptin and the Chemo drug Emtansine. Once the Herceptin and emtansine separate in the cell Lysine is left. Apparently it doesnt interfere with the Herceptin.

Your concern is not baseless. In acute lymphocytic leukemia in children one of the drugs used in remission induction therapy is a drug (enzyme) called L-Asparaginase which breaks down the amino acid, Asparagine needed for Leukemia cell growth. Obviously if a Leukemia patient was given capsules of Asparagine or ingested a high asparagine diet, this would interfere with the effects of L-Asparaginase. I doubt Lysine is anything like this.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote