View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
Rich66

Ah....

forgot about reovirus. Here are some trials:
http://www.oncolyticsbiotech.com/clinical.html

Oncolytics Biotech is directing a broad clinical trial program with the objective of developing REOLYSIN® as a human cancer therapeutic. The current clinical program includes human trials using REOLYSIN® alone and in combination with chemotherapy or immune modulation, and delivered via local administration and/or intravenous administration. The Company's first pivotal trial will be a Phase III randomized clinical trial examining the intravenous administration of REOLYSIN® in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with platinum-failed head and neck cancers.
Clinical Trial Chart

Click on clinical trial for more detailed information
Trial Name Delivery Method Trial Program
and Cancer Indication
Location Status
REO 016 Intravenous administration in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin Phase II non-small cell lung cancer U.S. Ongoing
REO 015 Intravenous administration in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin Phase II head and neck U.S. Ongoing
REO 014 Intravenous administration monotherapy Phase II sarcomas U.S. Ongoing
REO 013 Intravenous administration monotherapy (sponsored by University of Leeds) Translational metastatic colorectal U.K. Ongoing
NCI Trial Intravenous administration monotherapy (NCI) Phase II melanoma U.S. Ongoing
NCI Trial Intravenous and intraperitoneal administration monotherapy (NCI) Phase I/II ovarian U.S. Ongoing
REO 012 Intravenous administration in combination with cyclophosphamide Advanced malignancies including pancreatic, lung, ovarian U.K. Ongoing
REO 011
(Phase II)
Intravenous administration in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin Phase II head and neck U.K. Ongoing
REO 011 Intravenous administration in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin Advanced malignancies including melanoma, lung, ovarian U.K. Ongoing
REO 010 Intravenous administration in combination with docetaxel Advanced malignancies including bladder, prostate, lung, upper gastro-intestinal U.K. Complete
REO 009 Intravenous administration in combination with gemcitabine Advanced malignancies including pancreatic, lung, ovarian U.K. Complete
REO 008 Local therapy in combination with radiation Phase II various metastatic tumours, including head & neck U.K. Complete
REO 007 Infusion monotherapy Phase I/II recurrent malignant gliomas U.S. Ongoing
REO 006 Local therapy in combination with radiation Phase I various metastatic tumours U.K. Complete
REO 005 Intravenous administration monotherapy Phase I various metastatic tumours U.K. Complete
REO 004 Intravenous administration monotherapy Phase I various metastatic tumours U.S. Complete
REO 003 Local monotherapy Phase I recurrent malignant gliomas Canada Complete
REO 002 Local monotherapy T2 prostate cancer Canada Complete
REO 001 Local monotherapy Phase I trial for various subcutaneous tumours Canada Complete
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote