View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:29 AM   #9
karen z

Re: !3 years NED yesterday

Hi SoCalGal,

You are so right. I feel very blessed as my daughter is currently working in a very nice law field job and studying for the LSAT. I will likely explode with amazement as she starts to apply to law schools this fall. Although I know that it is a bit scary to her, she is excited and I feel that with all of her hard work, she will get into a good school (my fingers are crossed). And she was so happy that I could finally visit my grandparents' village and, when we made video calls she commented that I looked so so happy. I think she was very proud (I am not the most adventuresome people in the world and a bit anxious about new things) that I actually went to Italy (I really did it). I know exactly what you mean by your feelings when seeing your hand on a pot or pan that your mom or grandmother also used. It is an incredible feeling and ancestral connections are very strong and go straight to one's heart. And, even after one trip, I also feel the wonder that is Italy. I can not wait (literally) to go back this Fall. Take good care. Karen
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote