View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
Mary Jo

My dear sweet Marie (and Ed too) - You are COVERED in prayer........above, below and on both sides. Can you feel God's love warming you? Can you feel His peace penetrating your heart? Can you feel Him whispering to you saying "my dear sweet child........I love you.....I have never left you or Ed.......and I am here for you to lean on.........cast your burdens to me and I will give you rest..........Be happy dear child.....you belong to me and no matter what changes you and Ed go through.......my love is a constant.....NO ONE...... NOTHING...... can ever separate us......EVER! Hang on to what you know is true Marie.......Our Eternal Rest is right around the corner....and One day (not to soon I hope ) we will all be together.......all of us.......but then we won't have to reach out to one another for support and strength.......we will only have to enjoy the sweet rest, peace and joy that will be ours for Eternity.

Sending my prayers to YOU and ED for Friday. While I am snow blowing the foot of heavy snow we are about to receive I will be praying to our God for HIS peace to envelope you and for Ed's gamma knife surgery to be a COMPLETE success. Asking in Jesus' Name and BELIEVING.

Love you dear friend....

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06