View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #19
lilyecuadorian

well, thank you for all your best wishes , I did went to disney and I did Ok , because I have like 3 o 4 times some painfull moments on my belly close to the liver under my two breast, but most of the times was in my whole stomach like gas incapsulate after I induce vomit I did past some gas I was felling better I stop the femara because 2 motrin didnt help ...so today I did call my doc and the nurse (who is not that nice, like my Doc) told me that after the other Doc "on call "review my pet scan he said that I need to take a strong medicene for pain ..and I call 8am and I got my call back 4pm ...for pain medication??????I told him that at this hour 4pm not to worried about it so I can wait until I see my doc tomorrow ..because was 4 pm the day was over already ...so I'm so panic with incoming news tomorrow ...my husband is coming with me ...I guess I have to forgot about the sir spheres ? and LIFT trial also (because take so long and I can't wait ) ?? and see and find another drugs ...the nurse only told me that the liver tumors increase in sizes ....that is it ...I ask about the thing that I felling in my stomach and he said you need to speak that with the doc ??? ..I'm so so so so so hopeless ..I try to check new thing outhere but anything give me some relieve ...so mad , impotent , unhappy ....sorry to complaint a lot but just dont felt strong and you all know this type of moments and you all are my windows where I can let my main problem out and get some refreshment ,I can't not complaint with my family because IF I'm tired to complain to be tired how about them ??? ...is not fair to ruin there vacation, life etc ......
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote