View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:22 AM   #56
TriciaK

Kat, This is TriciaK in Utah. You sent a couple of emails to my husband, the psychologist. When he read them he said, "This is getting very serious! If he won't consider couples counseling, and Kat can't find a counselor to help her, it may be time to talk seriously with an attorney!" Your husband sounds as if he is getting more and more angry. Do you fear violence? You must get some help, Kat, someone who is there or nearby. Can you go to a nearby city if your town is too small or you are afraid of gossip? You husband sounds as if he may be a "good old boy" type who may have lots of male friends who would take his side against you. I hope that is not true! The financial things he is doing would not be legal in a community property state. Is your state community property? If it is he can't just take something that belongs to you both and sell it without you knowing about it or signing legal papers giving him the right. Only you know if it has gone too far for just counseling or if it is time to see an attorney. Do you know a clergyman you can talk to? We are worried about you, Kat, and hope you will get help soon before you lose everything or before this man gets violent. We decided it is best to talk with you via this website rather than using a computer he has access to. I will ask Joe how we can communicate privately through this website. Hang in, don't just give up! You do not deserve this kind of treatment! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote