View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #4
Chelee

Lizbeth, It's funny you posted today because I have been thinking about you. I was going to send you a PM to see how you were doing?

I am so glad you went ahead and got that last taxotere out of the way. Don't worry girl...I really believe in time that neuropathy you were concerned about will go away! I can almost promise you it will.

I'm thrilled to hear you finished your last infusion. That is all behind you now and you will start feeling so much better in no time. The herceptin will be a piece of cake for you in comparison to chemo. I knew you could do it. You go girl!!!

Let us know what color your hair grows back in...that's always fun. Mine came in darker and full of curls which I had never had. Hilarious. Anyway...BIG CONGRATULATIONS Liz...go out and celebrate.

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote