Thread: hi all
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
juanita

Smile hi all

I still don't have internet at home. use it at the library and don't usually stay on long except to check my e-mail and was applying for jobs. my divorce was final the middle of june and my husband now has a new "love of his life" which is ironic cuz till it was final he kept telling me i was the one and only he'd have. but i am glad for him. i'm still not allowed to have dilly at my house alone, have to sit out at ex's with her. that kills me cuz that little girl was a mini-me from the day she was born. hopefully my daughter will grow up someday and realize the divorce wasn't about her and let me see dilly. i did find a job. started it 2 weeks ago. i only applied there because my boyfriend brought me the application and kept nagging me to get it filled out and turned in. and i was hired in as a team leader! i also get insurance starting in november. i work at the indpls airport in some of the shops there. the company i work for runs 8 of them there. hardest part was finding dress shoes that don't kill my feet. so if you are flying out of the indpls airport i might be there! happy birthday and congratulations to everyone who celebrated since the last time i was on.
1 yr herceptin,
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote