View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #10
kvogler

Re: I think cancer treatment can be in humane

I hate to sound like a commercial but but I don't feel I was treated badly with my treatment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Illinois. This is that cancer hospital you see advertised on commercials. Hopefully, we will have had our last bout with cancer but I reccommend this place for any type of cancer. This is how a cancer facility should be. The founder of the hospital set out to create his own hospital after seeing his own mother being treated poorly as she fought breast cancer. Yeah, I still had to go through the customary treatments, but they add on nutritional support, homeopathic (herbs) support, and spiritual support as well. Local hospitals around me wouldn't touch on that stuff so that's why I flew 582 miles for all aspects of my treatment. My skin broke down too and they gave me this honey stuff and it really worked. It's called Medihoney and it's made from some sort of special amazon honey called Leptospermum. Website for it www.dermasciences.com You are just sticky and smell like honey wearing it twice a day but it keeps the area moist much better than other creams so the skin healed better and quick.
kvogler is offline   Reply With Quote