View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #1

OncLive.com Article on Pertuzumab

Hello.

I'm writing to you because OncLive.com has posted an article recently that I believe may be of interest to you.

The article discusses the FDA’s announcement that the breast cancer drug pertuzumab would receive a priority review, meaning that the agency will make a decision about approving the drug by June 8, 2012. Pertuzumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody that is being studied in early and advanced HER2-positive breast cancer and advanced HER2-positive gastric cancer.

To view (or share) the article via the OncLive web site, use this link: http://www.onclive.com/web-exclusive...ceives-Setback

Thank you for your time. I hope you find the article useful and informational.

Stephanie Ogozaly
Asst. Web Editor
OncLive.com

OncLive is the official Website for the Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes Oncology & Biotech News, Oncology Fellows, OncLive, OncNurse, and Contemporary Oncology. The mission of OncLive and these publications is to provide oncology professionals with the resources and information they need to provide the best patient care. OncLive covers every angle of oncology practice, from new technology to treatment advances to important regulatory decisions.
Posts is offline   Reply With Quote