View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
jacqueline1102

Re: Why i take supplements

Hello all,

I, too, take many supplements which has been discussed in another post. What I would love to comment on today is our wonderful Andi. Andi, you may not realize it, but you are implementing and living the practice of visualization. I am a clinical psychologist working in a family medicine residency clinice alongside doctors and nurses and I am also a patient. Your suggestions have proven validity. We are learning much in the field of medicine and mental health the power of the mind's ability to harness health. And the health care world is just now getting it. You may read about terms such as integrative health care, biopsychosocial approach, etc... Fortunately, my team is coming around to this. The nurses were already on board. Anyway, my point to this post is our Andi comes from a spirit of knowing.

Take care,

Jackie

If anyone is interested in research along these lines please let me know. I still work fulltime and hubby and I are busy trying to just do life. Please PM me if you want or if you feel this information would be appropriate to pass along to everyone.
5/12-7/12 33 Radiation treatments
8/1/12 Started Perjeta along with the Herceptin
10/12 Scans said NED for first time
5/15 UWSeattle Vaccine Trial 3 months
12/16 Scans still show NED. Herceptin and Perjeta continue indef.
8/17 Taken off Perjeta;staying on Herceptin. Still NEAD.
3/18 Still NEAD
8/19 Now on Subcutaneous Herceptin
10/21 Remain on Subcutaneous Herceptin (Hylecta)
11/21 CT showed possible lung mets. Was told to wait and see until scan
1/22 CT shows continued growth
03/22 Lung Biopsy said sample was too small but nodules keep growing and IR is convinced that it is indeed cancer
04/22 Oncologist referred for consult for a transbronchial biopsy. This does not sound pleasant
jacqueline1102 is offline   Reply With Quote