View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 01:40 PM   #24
sarah

I also like names. I can understand some people's hesitation at first to use their name or even a fake name but this site seems to be a site where everyone trusts each other and bares their souls, their worries, their sorrow and seeks important, real advice. We are all very vulnerable and sick or we wouldn't be talking on this site. The posts I mainly see are very supportive and informative and I hope they will stay that way because it would be tragic if we lose good people because of unpleasantness. Speaking for myself, I've been helped a lot on this site and I'm sure I've sometimes asked stupid, obvious questions but I have always received serious and kind replies and I appreciate that greatly. I am upset to read that there have been more than a few instances of nasty comments on the site because I've seen other sites (luckily not health oriented) descend into chaos because of tiffs between members. This site is far too important. And yes, I've noticed some names are no longer posting and I've wondered why. When we disagree, let's remember to put on the kid gloves!
Let's all just concentrate on getting and staying healthy!
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote