View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Why i take supplements

My amazing Sisters,

Please when you have some time, check out these threads. Their links are here for you to tap right in. I believe there's some really valuable information here!

MY PRAYER FOR SURVIVAL and what drove me to write it in 1998. Feels like a century ago...

My best advice when facing an adversity. We all have battles and challenges that hold us hostage. I surely had mine. And over the last few decades I've read voraciously, meditated daily, found mantras to live by and Lessons to enrich my life.

We must all feel joyful to offer our words to one another. To share ideas. (I learned a whole lot just hanging around chemo rooms in NY and Florida for 10+ years. The patients and the nurses were so full of wisdom, remedies, things my oncs never mentioned.)

Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Gary Zucav, Ken Wilber and more have led me and taught me amazing ways of seeing Life!

It is my honor to share it all with you. Truly.

So when you have a few minutes, please read and ponder. And, then please let me know what YOU think!! Please. We're all here on earth to love and help one another, aren't we?!

With Love and Light,
Andi

WHEN CANCER CELLS DIE -- HOW DOES IT FEEL...??
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/sho...referrerid=338

SURVIVORS
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/sho...4&goto=newpost

IDEAS TO LET PERCOLATE LIE WITHIN THESE PAGES...
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote