View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #5
Freaked Out

Re: Just Starting Our Fight, Help.

Thank all of you for the kind words. It truly helps knowing that folks are here to support each other.

Carol Ann, I will tell Stacy to contact you when ready, thank you for that offer.

Adriana , please know that I was not trying to be "tacky" nor sell you a t-shirt. A good friend started that page for us. I simply wanted to share the "full story" with whomever decided to look at it. I have told that story more times in the last two months that I care to remember so I find it easier to copy the link. However, opinion noted. Thanks.

Lizbeth, everything I read talks about the poor prognosis with HER2+ BC. It is so good to hear of the improvements. The campaign was started by a really good friend. I had not heard of it but it's a really cool way for friends, family and others to show support. It has given me many ideas to use in the future as far as raising money to donate to various organizations as we learn more about this.

I've been stressed thinking that we will be dealing with this for the next 12-18 months, but by looking at all the pages, you ladies have been dealing with the stuff for years. I guess it remains in your life forever in some form.

Like I said, this is very new and scary for both me and my wife. She gets a port put in next Wednesday and her first TCH treatment is the next day. What side effects seem to be the most common? Suggestions for a "treatment" or "Chemo" bag we should pack?

Thanks again for everything.
Freaked Out is offline   Reply With Quote