View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:09 AM   #18
ladyrosli

Re: 12 years and still counting

Elaine -
I wrote to you privately, but I wanted to write here as well. You are living proof that it is more than just medical science, and no accident, that something from deep inside us, a higher power, that we have faith in, can add quality and time to our lives... Thank you for your expression of faith. In times of fear, pulling myself up and believing, living in the moment, so far, has helped me as well. I was diagnosed with Stage 3B in 2008, then a reoccurence in sept 2011, after all the treatments and surgeries (port in, port out, port back in..). I am keepinhg very busy day by day, when I'm not receiving treatment (on herceptin forever, thank you! and tykerb since last Nov... and i am off it right now, waiting for horrible mouth sores to heal)... I feel blessed... Inflammatory BC with a 10cm tumor and many positive lymph nodes removed 4 yrs ago.... and am still here.... with many friends and angels... I pray that Gods plan for me is to be helpful and an inspiration for others, AS YOU ARE!!!! Thank you Elaine!
ladyrosli is offline   Reply With Quote