View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #12
Paula O

Re: Collection of Quotes that Relate to the Cancer Journey

Some words of wisdom from our ranks:

Bonnie's advice:
"Keep the faith."

Elaine's sig line:

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.

LuckyLinda's sig line:
"The hope for healing is not born out of a fear of death, but a love of life.This is a very good thing. When people love life more than they fear death, they come to treatment with open hands, open hearts, open eyes.When people fear death more than they love life, they are clinging and clutching and grasping."

Jackie's sig line:

"I WANT TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS OLD WOMAN WHO NEVER GETS CALLED AN OLD LADY. I WANT TO GET SHARP EDGED & EARTH COLORED, TILL I FADE AWAY FROM PURE JOY." Irene from Tampa

"Advocacy is a passion .. not a pastime" - Joe

NEDenise's sig line:
“ Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds you down or polishes you up is for you, and you alone, to decide. ” – Cavett Robert
*Hmmm...shouldn't I be polished to a nice, glossy shine right about now? Seriously!

Penny's sig line:
...but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Mary Jo's sig line:

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Sheila's sig line:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle."

Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote