View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Pray

Re: HELP! Cannot tolerate Hormonal Therapy...ADVICE appreciated!

Hi Renee, Welcome to the Group. Here you will find a wealth of info. and many people who can relate. I'm sorry you are unable to take the Horm. therapy. I too am triple positive and was unable to take tamoxifen and I am struggling to stay on the Arimidex. I am on mostly veg. diet. I do eat some fish once a week for the protien. I also try my best to keep soy out of my diet. Which is very hard because it seems to be in so much! There are many women on this site that follow a veg. diet and many a very strict one. It is really up to you. You will see that lots of people swear by foods with antioxidents and so on that will keep the cancer at bay and or attack the cancer. What a women thinks is helping her another says the oppisite so all I could do was dig deep and find the diet that works for me. A Women on this site and many like her believe it is all a "crap shoot" I tend to believe them. Ask any question here, you will always get a reply and or a place to find the answer. They are all wonderful about email and private messages. Gods blessings to you. I hope you find some answers that work for you.Peace, Your Friend, Nancy
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote