View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #28
Bill

Hi everyone. In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong or depressing about the idea. As stated, most of us have family photo albums of lost family members that we look at from time to time and while it may make us sad, more often than not, we remember the good, happy times. I have countless pictures of Nicola, and know her story well (wink), and when I look at them, I'm inspired by how strong and brave and beautiful and wonderful she was. I think a section on the site devoted to the wonderful people that have passed on would be like that. It wouldn't be too depressing. It would be a "room" where we could go to, and reminisce about them, and remember how much courage and selflessness they showed to others on the site. We're all family here. We need a Family Album. I'd like to go there and see our lost loved ones and reminisce, "oh, yeah, I remember the time so-and-so said......." I think that would help us to regroup and re-focus more quickly and resume the battle against this terrible disease.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote