View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:23 PM   #58
donocco

Re: Boosting Your Immune System - share your ideas

There was a Danish study way back in the early 1990s. A few patients who had previously received chemo were given Q10 at a dosage of 390mg daily. In a bout 4 patients the mets of stage 4 breast cancer disappeared. You would think this would be front page news, but few know about this. Anybody with a computer can look it up.

With supplements what I really about is the FDA. They have been trying to get Vitamins and supplements off the market for decades. The reasons are legion. Maybe it has less to do with kissing big pharma's behind and more to do with the fact that they cant control supplements. It may be an ego thing.

Whatever the reason, they made a big try in 1994. They wanted to make 1000mg Vitamin C and 400mg Vitamin E prescription drugs along with banning other OTC supplements. There was a public outcry and Congress was threatened, probably with non reelection and Congress forced the FDA to back down. I'm sure they will try again.

What I am going to say I have to say with some care. There seems to be a phenomenon with all canxcers where blood levels show excess copper compared to the zinc level. When you make a ratio of copper level vs zinc level in cancer patients the ratio favors the copper. The more advanced and aggressive a cancer is the higher the copper to zinc ratio. A normal copper/zinc ratio may be 0.8. A patient actually dying of cancer may have a ration pf 2.2. Its amazing. You could have 900 women patients in a room. 300=no abnormal lump, 300 a benign lump and 300 a malignant lump.Lets say you do a copper/zinc ratio of all 900 women. The no lump women might have a ratio averaging 0.9. The benign lump women a ratio of 1.2. The women with cancer might be 1.5 and higher. It would be foolish to do this, but you could probably diagnose 92% of the malignancies just by the copper/zinc ratio.

I'm sorry this is so long. Hopefully it will be interesting to a few. Anyway I wonder if zinc supplementation orally would aid in cancer treatment. I cant say. Yet it makes logical sense. So a patient goes to CVS and buys zinc tablets today 9/15/2016. The tablets will say on the bottle expires 6/2019. That is a legality but the reality is that the zinc tablets will probably be effective if kept away from light and heat when your great grandchildren are alive. Most of these expiration dates are political not chemical. This was proven by the Veterans administration years ago. They tracked the efficacy of expired prescription drugs five, ten years after the expiration date and found little loss of potency. This can be easily checked on with some computer research. The VA begged the FDA to let them use these "expired" but chemically active drugs. The FDA gave a flat no!.

People are going to have to read between the lines. You have to weigh to facts. There is the possibility of many of the supplements you feel are helping being taken off the market by the FDA. You also have to consider that the supposed expiration date put on the bottle of Matake mushroom capsules (for example ) may be more apparent than real.

Paul

PS For those interested, look up that Danish 390mg Coenzyme Q-10, liver mets disappearing study. It may be wise to increase the dosage of Q10 to 400mg a day. Just a suggestion. Of course you should discuss this with your doctor. Please forgive the length of this post and any misspelings
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote