View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 12:10 PM   #54
Juls

Re: Boosting Your Immune System - share your ideas

Hi Christine
I'm triple positive juls!
Her2+ (3+), ER+(7) & PR+ (5). I wasn't told how strong ER/PR+ I was until recently.

I am still trying to work out which supplements best for me to take. Some anti- oxidants may not be good for me. Have found a lot of info that is good if ER/PR- but not so much for positive. So far I am taking Vit D (since Aug 15) which was mainly because I read a report on Femara and it was recommended that you take Vit D. Since then further research suggests VIT D a must! Now added in Calcium with Vit K. Should have been taking Calcium sooner because Calcium was low in blood reports. Stupidly I didn't "join the dots". Apparently Femara also affects calcium levels. Have just bought Vit B12, Selenium and AHCC (mushroom compound). Just started taking B6 last week.

I am reluctant at times to adding anything else in so still researching. Looking at turmeric and astralagus next. I know this is really silly when you allow chemo into your body but question vitamins!!
Juls

Any suggestions from other triple positive & taking vitamin supplements welcome!!
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote