View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 09:11 AM   #4
Janie

My search is a little different. I am already in the wonderful N9831 trial with Herceptin. I have to move over 200 miles away because of my job. I am trying to find a trial closer to that location. The trial is only listed on the web in the primary locations although I know it is offered in other locations as well. I want to stay in the trial because of all the adavantages although it is no longer accepting new patients because of the success story. I am already in it and wish to stay in it rather than go through the hassle of getting the Herceptin treament otherwise. Do you have a resource that can help me find a location in the vicinity where I am going that will allow me to get Herceptin locally. I am willing to continue to travel to Mayo for the few follow-ups required there for the follow-up. An onc nurse is also working on this, but I hope her resources are better than mine. I have searched for a place for a while now. Since those of us in the clinical trial will be followed for a number of years, I am sure this will come up again with others. Thanks,
Janie